Saturday, November 21, 2009

Reviving the spirit

Hi everyone, I would like to apologize, there is no update news, information or writing on this blog. Perhaps, I'm too busy with the hectic schdule dealing with the events, Sout Ilaahi CDs productions and sales. I am planning to do a new publishing co in the near future. After learning the art of failure in the past, I would probably realize the wisdom of each seconds of our life is depend on our certainty. This is what I lack the most, certainty. But I have to continue this life, with a new hope and having faith in Allah, everything you do is for him, so whatever happen, its him who decide whats going to happen. Allah will test us through the things that we love, our family, our friends and even the things that we love to do each day in our lives like organizing event, running production co and many more. We claim we do it for Allah and the love for HIm. Hence, hes putting obstacles along the way not to test but to build the sincerity and patience for us. If the Beloved Prophet s.a.w. endured several trials during his lifetime, what about us then?

I am planning to revive this blog. I didnt know this blog is been read and browse by various readers around the world. I had been recieving many emails from those regular reader of the blog who have been asking whats happening to the blog, why is there no update for so long. I am thankful to Allah swt and his Beloved Prophet s.a.w for this nikmah which I am able to share this limited knowledge and information to the people around the world. Please remember me in your doa. Thanks, may Allah bless you.

No comments: